Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Szeretnél Focizni?

Harom héttel ezelött a barátom a gyülekezetból elhivott engem focizni. Mondtam hogy igen de csak egyszer fociztam életemben. A gyerekkoromban játszottam baseball-t, amerikai futballt, és kosárlabdát, de nem fociztam. Nem tudok cselezni, vezetni vagy fejelni a labdat, igy hátvéd voltam. És egy kis idöt kapus is voltam.

Nem tudtam pontosan, hogy mit kell csinalni, de én jól jatszottam. A barátom mondta, hogy jóbb hátvéd voltam. Izomlázom volt három napig, de jól ereztem magam.

Would you like to play soccer?

Three weeks ago a friend of mine from church invited me to play soccer. I said, "yes," even though I had only played soccer once before. During my childhood days I played baseball, american football, and basketball but not soccer. I did not know how to dribble, drive or head the ball, so I played defender. I was also goalie for a short time.

I was not exactly sure what I was to do, but I played well. My friend even said that I was the best defender. My muscles were sore for three days afterwards, but I had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home