Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Friday, April 3, 2009

License Quest Update IV

I (Nancy) still don't have my Hungarian driver's license, but I am a tiny bit closer now. I have an appointment to take the written driving exam next week with the help of an official translator! Yippee! Now all I have to do is keep studying so all the information stays in my brain until I can get it on paper.
Last Monday, Eva, my translator friend, met me at the driving school and translated for me during some practice tests. Having Eva's help gave me the confidence that I could pass the written test. I did well enough that the school set up an appointment for the written driving exam and called the official translator to help me. So, once again this weekend I am studying the traffic laws of Hungary!

1 Comments:

  • At April 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    nancy, does hungary have laws like in ukraine... that it's LEGAL to hit a goose on the road, but ILLEGAL to hit a chicken?? hope you get them all straight! :) praying for you! tam

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home