Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

License Quest Update VII

Sikerül! (Success!) I (Nancy) passed my behind-the-wheel driving test this morning! Praise the Lord! The Lord helped me to understand the driving instructions during the test and to drive the correct (Hungarian) way instead of relying on my old habits. Dicsöség az Úrnak! (Praise the Lord!) I have finished with all the tests! Now I have to wait three working days for my paperwork to make it through the department of transportation-type office. After I pick up the paperwork from them on Wednesday, I will take it to another office, pay more money and then wait seven to ten days for my Hungarian driver's license to arrive by mail! Whew! Almost done!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home