Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Radish!

The last week in March we planted a small garden.  Just a few carrots, radishes and lettuce.  And look!  Here is the first radish from our garden! 

I must confess that I (Nancy) am not a gardener.  Even house plants die in my care, but here is a vegetable that grew from a seed I planted!  I'm so excited!  And the soil in our little garden plot is very sandy, too! 

There could be a lot of spiritual lessons learned from this.  I can't resist saying that when we plant the seeds God gives us (speak and do what he tells us) and water them faithfully (pray), God does the rest of the work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home