Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Monday, June 15, 2009

We Love INSTE!

Most of the INSTE groups are finishing up the spring semester and have taken their final test. We have spoken with several students and when we ask them how INSTE is going their first response is, "hard", but then they always add how much INSTE has blessed them. We often hear them conclude the conversation by saying, "We love INSTE!"

We have asked several people to share some testimonies of what INSTE has done for them. Below are some excerpts from the testimonies of students from the Shalom Open Bible church in Debrecen.


Zoli Ács and Obed Gulyás

"INSTE changed my life. It prepared me for ministry... INSTE helped me to understand God's calling in my life and to find my ministry." Zoli Ács


Left to right in the picture: László Grepli, Valika Grepli, Tünde Johanics, Károly Tardi

"The Holy Spirit filled me, I started to speak in tongues- it was a wonderful gift of God. With other INSTE students we got to know each other, we learned to speak the truth in love, our relationship grew and we found answers to all the questions." László Grepli

"When the Bible school started, it helped me to forget that I am a pensioner
(retired) and all I have to do is cooking and washing the dishes... I am grateful for my (prayer) partner's comments that built me up, our Pastor's... willingness to explain the Bible verse so we could understand it better, little by little and day by day we tried to live our lives according to His word, and to pray that God would move the obstacles." Valika Grepli

We praise God for the work that He is doing in the lives of all the students involved in INSTE. And, we pray that INSTE will have a vital part in strengthening the church as well as raising up leaders who will become evangelists, pastors and church leaders throughout Hungary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home