Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

License Quest Final Update


I got my Hungarian driver's license!!!! In all the busy-ness of having family here the past couple of weeks, I forgot to let everyone know that I (Nancy) received my official Hungarian driver's license. It arrived just in time to drive visitors to great places in Hungary. And not only is this license good in Hungary, it is good throughout Europe! Thank you to everyone who prayed for me. And all praise and thanks to the Lord!

2 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2009 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    congratulations - your perseverance is rewarded!!
    Blosomtoo

     
  • At June 4, 2009 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Mary Jill said...

    Gratulalok!!! You deserve every congrats for persevering!!! What a woman! What an accomplishment! Enjoy every mile. Glad to see your kinfolk and hear you took some vacation time. Miss yoU! MJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home