Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Transition Time

Just one week from today we leave for Hungary.  I (Nancy) am both excited and stressed at this time.  I am very excited to get back to Hungary and to our work, our friends and our home there.  I will be very happy to put my suitcase in the closet!

I am stressed, though, because there is much to be done yet before we can leave.  Some of it cannot be done until the last couple of days, so being a person who does not like to wait until the last minute, it can be unnerving.  And then there is the stress of changing from one culture to the other.  We must adjust from using dollars to using forint, speaking English to speaking Hungarian, driving everywhere to walking most places, hugs and handshakes to hugs, handshakes and kissing on both cheeks. 

All of these things and more are on my mind which makes completing tasks in the moment more difficult.  This is the time I must fully trust in the Lord, to carry me by His Holy Spirit through the disruption to being settled again in Hungary.  Thank you for your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home