Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chili and Cornbread

There are some American comfort foods that I (Nancy) miss sometimes, and cornbread is one of them.  So, today I baked myself some cornbread to go with chili.  It wasn't until recently that I figured out where to find the cornmeal in the store.  I don't often bake cornbread anyway, so I wasn't missing it until the past few months.  Then, at a church function, someone served cornmeal mush (polenta), and it got me thinking about cornbread.  I didn't have a right-sized square pan, so I baked it in a large pie pan.  It tasted so good.

Some days I run out of ideas for this blog.  Is there anything you would like to read about here?  Any questions about Hungary, our ministry, or us?  Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home