Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Conversation Partner

I (Nancy) have a new conversation partner.  Enikő and I have met only three times so far, but we are having a good time together.  Having a conversation partner is a big help in learning to speak Hungarian well.  We take half an hour to speak Hungarian and half an hour to speak English.  That way, each of us gets to practice speaking for an extended time. With my other Hungarian friends, I tend to listen more and just speak a sentence or two here or there.  Enikő and I correct each other as we speak so we can learn as we go. We were having such a good time together today, I forgot to take a picture of her.  I'll try to remember next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home