Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Views from the Island

Last month I (Nancy) was privileged to participate in a retreat for missionaries on Margit Sziget (Margaret Island) in Budapest.  I had a great time meeting and talking with other missionaries from all over Europe and the middle East.  The staff from the US was incredibly service-oriented and honored us in many ways.  The only downside was that Mike couldn't come with me. 

Margit Sziget is filled with parks, hotels, a zoo, a water park and other recreational sites.  I enjoyed walking around the 5 kilometer jogging path twice(I don't do jogging).  Here are some pictures from my walk.
Jogging path

Looking across the Danube to the Pest side.

I love this sight-seeing boat.  Looks like a bus is driving in the river!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home