Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Blues

A blog needs to be kept current. I (Nancy) know that when I am following a blog, I like to see something new at least every week or so. Therefore, I feel it is important to post to our blog once or twice a week. But, thinking of interesting things to say is sometimes hard. Like now. We are spending our time doing the same things over and over again--driving, speaking in churches, spending the night in different places, loading and unloading the car, trying to keep up our Hungarian studies on the road--you get the picture. It's not so exciting or newsworthy. Maybe I just need to open my eyes and see what is around me that is wonderful, beautiful and fun to share with others. Okay, enough talking. Time to look around and see what is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home