Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you, pastors!

Here are some of the pastors we met on our trip to California. Some of them we had known before, but most of them we met for the first time. Each of them treated us like "kings", and blessed us richly. We enjoyed our time in California, and we want to say a big "THANKS" to all of the pastors for your hospitality, friendship and generosity. May God richly bless you and your congregations!

1 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr. Juntunen,
    I am one of Mark's former teachers from Austin High School. I am trying to get in contact with him. I have a current student who is looking at attending West Point in the fall and I thought it would be beneficial to talk with Mark about his experience at West Point. If you could please forward my email to Mark I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.
    Deb Hoyt
    hoyt.debra@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home