Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset

Traveling from church to church sharing what God is doing in Hungary and meeting wonderful friends, both old and new is a lot of fun. But that is not all the fun we are having. We get to see some fun things, too, like when we stopped at this intersection--the intersection of Sunrise and Sunset in Fair Oaks, California.
Here's a little closer view of the street signs: Sunset Avenue ...

and Sunrise Blvd.
There have been days in my life when I was so busy that I felt like my sunrise and sunset intersected. And yes, that song is going through my mind, too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home