Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fresh Snow

Today we woke up to a fresh blanket of snow. I estimate that we received about 5 cm (approx. 2 inches) and it is still coming down. Since the temperature was at a nice "balmy" 0 degrees C. it was very pleasant, and certainly beautiful, on our walk to church this morning. This is the kind of winter I (Mike) really enjoy!

The street outside our apartment.

Mike trying out his new hat on his way to church.

That is Nancy all bundled up. She is not as thrilled with winter as I am.

2 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2010 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Neola said...

    I like both your hats! I would take 0 degrees Centigrade any day until about April.

     
  • At February 12, 2010 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi! This will be fun! I'm so excited about INSTE in Hungary and in Holland! I like the hat too, and the grandsons! Please let us know when you find out the "interesting" things you are saying to people! Dan one time told a family in France that we were "flying in an airplane, do you have any soap?" when he tried to tell them we were driving about, looking at their beautiful town! love you both, Moreen

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home