Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Here are our Christmas presents to each other. We bought "wedding bands" for our right hands. In Europe, the wedding ring is worn on the right hand, so we decided to wear our original rings on our left hands and buy new rings for our right hands. So now we are doubly married!

We want to wish a Happy Birthday to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How blessed we are that he left his home in heaven to come live with us and die for us and rise again from the dead to bring us life.

We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a blessed and happy 2008!

3 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2007 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mike & Nancy,

    I love this blog! It will be a great way to keep up with what you are doing in Hungary! I put the address in my favorites so I can refer to it often.

    I loved the idea of buying new rings for your right hand. What a great Christmas gift.

    It sounds like everything is falling into place for your move. I will be praying about your visas and a place to live.

     
  • At December 31, 2007 at 1:05 AM , Blogger Mike and Nancy Juntunen said...

    Thanks Kathy. Good to hear from you. If you want to receive our monthly prayer & praise newsletter send us your email address and we'll add you to our list.

    Nancy

     
  • At January 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nancy,
    Yes! I would love to receive your newsletter. My Email address is landonkj1@juno.com.

    Praise God that you were able to get moved out of your apartment and sell your car, and that you got your passports! God is so good! I will keep praying for you both, it must be a little bit scary leaving everthing here including your family to go so far away. But God is faithful and I know he will bless you for being faithful to him and his call. Wow! He's amazing. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what God will do in your lives.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home