Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Messiah

Sometimes I (Nancy) get a little impatient, not being able to talk much about the Lord, or clearly share the gospel, or even pray with people effectively because of my (as of yet) limited language skills. However, this weekend I was very pleased that two of our neighbors and my language partner heard the gospel clearly presented in Hungarian! All three of them attended performances of "Messiah," a play about the life of Christ that was concluded by the director giving his personal testimony and an invitation to begin a personal relationship with Jesus. Our language skills are growing and one day I will be able to minister as I would like to, but I praise God for others He sends to speak when we can't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home