Reflections from Romania

We hope to use this blog to keep you informed with what is happening with our ministry in Romania.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nancy learns a new word

I (Nancy) learned a new word. I was at the store to buy shampoo when I noticed a word that intrigued me on a bottle of shampoo. It said"korpásodás" on it. I thought, "I know that word." I got all excited because, like so many women my age, my hair is thinning and I am always on the look out for something to help. Well, I thought, "I'm sure this word means 'bald' or 'going bald' or something like that," so I bought the shampoo. After I got home, I got out the dictionary to help me read the instructions. Right away I found that "korpás" means "dandruff." The word for "bald" is "kopasz." Well, at least I won't have dandruff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home